Early Bird* Fees:
NASW Member: $100 / Non-NASW Member: $155
("Early Bird" = Registrations received online or postmarked 10+ days prior to program date.)
Designed to help prepare social workers for the Association of Social Work Board (ASWB) Social Work Licensing Examinations (in any state where they are offered.) This course is intended for BSW graduates seeking their LSW, MSW graduates seeking their LCSW, and LCSWs seeking their LICSW.
The one-day, live program focuses on test-taking strategies, and comprehensive reviews of social work theory and practice, and includes:
- An overview of MA licensure regulations and of the examination process
- A review of examination content areas: Theories of Human Development; Assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment Planning; Direct and Indirect Practice, Psychotherapy, and Clinical Practice; Professional Values and Ethics; Diversity and Social/Economic Justice; Social Work Administration, Management, and Supervision; Policy; Program Evaluation and Research
- Effective test-taking skills
- Materials that include a review book with practice questions specifically designed to prepare individuals to pass ASWB Social Work Licensing Examinations.
Please note the following:
- THIS IS A PRE-REGISTRATION COURSE ONLY. All registrations must be received at least 5 working days in advance of the selected course date. There will be no registration at the door.
- ADD $25 TO FEE if registering ten days or less prior to program date.
- Please print out your email acknowledgment and bring with you on the day of the course. Only Email acknowledgements (with directions) are sent. This will serve as your "ticket" into the course.
- No refunds. Registrants can receive a program voucher for another scheduled NASW-MA Licensing Test-Prep course upon written request.
- If you require special accommodations, please submit a written statement at least 30 days prior to program.
- Lunch will not be provided. Feel free to bring your own lunch or pick something up close-by. A listing of local eateries will be provided to you by the trainer on the day of the program.