Prior to meeting, participants will read:
Orphan Train by Christine Baker Kline
Approved for 2 CEs for Social Workers.
Discussant: Patricia Strong, LICSW, Retired, Massachusetts Department of Children and Families
Participants will learn...
- How fear of rejection by the foster parents affects the behavior of foster children.
- The ways foster children adapt when entering a new school situation.
- How the foster home experience changes a child’s personality and perspective.
- The significance of keepsakes to a foster child.
- The importance of having someone you can trust while going through the foster care experience.
|Fees & Registration Information
|Early Bird Rates*:
*Add $5 if registering 10 business days or less in advance, or at the door.
- NASW Member - $10
- Non-Member - $15
NASW MA Chapter
14 Beacon St., Suite 409
Boston, MA 02108
Make checks payable to "NASW".
NASW Members receive discounts on CE programs.
Join NASW today and pay the member rate.
See All Central Region EventsLearn More About NASW-MA Regions