For Professional Social Workers
and MSW / BSW Students!
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM. (Registration 5:30 PM)
Crowne Plaza (directions below)
320 Washington Street
Newton, MA 02458
Mikaela Flynn, NASW-MA Membership Development Associate
(617) 227-9635 x21
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
For Professional Social Workers and MSW / BSW Students!
Meet Employers • Fine-Tune Your Resume • Make Connections
25+ agencies seeking employees and taking resumes
5+ Schools of Social Work seeking MSW candidates
Resume review and suggestions from professional career experts
Two optional 30-minute presentations on job searching skills
Informal networking and career tips from experienced social workers and members of NASW’s Shared Interest Groups
FREE refreshments and cash bar
FREE parking and easily accessible by MBTA buses (see below)
Space is limited, please register in advance.
Download a Flyer
Easy directions from Boston:
Take the 502, 503, or 504 bus from Copley Square (directly across from the Fairmont Hotel) and get off at the 400 Centre St. stop.
- Take the 558 bus from Riverside
- Take the 556 from Waltham Highlands
- Take the 554 from Waverly Square
- Take the 553 from Newton Corner
Check all bus times and routes at http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/bus/
LIST OF EXHIBITORS
- Boston College School of Social Work
- Boston University School of Social Work
- Bridgewater State University
- Salem State University School of Social Work
- Simmons College School of Social Work
- Springfield College School of Social Work
- Wheelock College
- Bay Cove Human Services
- Beacon Health Options
- Boston Children's Hospital
- The Bridge of Central Massachusetts
- The Brien Center for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Children's Hospital
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Department of Children and Families
- Eliot Community Human Services
- High Point Treatment Center
- Justice Resource Institute
- KidsPeace New England
- NFI Massachusetts, Inc.
- The Mentor Network
- Priority Professional Care, LLC
- Riverside Community Care
- Social Work p.r.n.
- South Bay Mental Health
- South Shore Mental Health
- Spring Hill Recovery
- The Home for Little Wanderers
- Therapy Training Boston
- BSW / MSW Students - FREE!
- NASW members - $10
- Non-NASW members - $20