Online Registration is Closed
Please register at the door
The Social Work Therapy Referral Service (SWTRS) presents:
Money Matters: Improving Our Relationship With Money
Presenters: Paul Alie, LICSW, Private Practice, Karen Chinca, LICSW, Private Practice, Sheryl Knopf, LICSW, Private Practice, & Karl Weiland, LICSW, Private Practice
Managing money issues in clinical practices is complicated. A highly experienced panel of professional social workers in private practice will discuss the personal and professional factors that hinder or enhance our ability to effectively address money matters in the clinical relationship. Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions, share their experiences, and learn from the speakers and each other.
Approved for 3 CEs for Social Workers. LMHCs applied for.
- Identify assumptions, fears and concerns about addressing matters of money in the clinical relationship.
- Assess one’s professional money style.
- Describe the personal and cultural factors contributing to your success and struggle with money matters in the clinical relationship.
- Discuss the impact on one’s practice of combining roles of social worker and small business owner.
- Integrate improved skills in discussing matters of money with your clients.