Thursday, April 21, 2016
6:00 - 8:00 PM
320 Washington Street
Newton, Massachusetts 02458
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
For Professional Social Workers and MSW / BSW Students!
Meet Employers • Fine-Tune Your Resume • Make Connections
- 30 agencies seeking employees and taking resumes
- Resume review and suggestions from professional career experts
- Informal networking and career tips from experienced social workers and members of NASW’s Shared Interest Groups
- FREE refreshments and cash bar
- FREE parking and easily accessible by MBTA buses (see below)
Space is limited, please register in advance.
Easy directions from Boston:
Take the 502, 503, or 504 bus from Copley Square (directly across from the Fairmont Hotel) and get off at the 400 Centre St. stop.
- Take the 558 bus from Riverside
- Take the 556 from Waltham Highlands
- Take the 554 from Waverly Square
- Take the 553 from Newton Corner
Check all bus times and routes at http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/bus/
- Arbor Associates
- Arbour Counseling Services & Arbour SeniorCare
- Bay Cove Human Services
- Beacon Health Options
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Care Dimensions
- Department of Children and Families
- Eliot Community Human Services
- Fenway Health & AIDS Action Committee
- Jewish Family and Children's Service
- Lahey Health Behavioral Services
- M & A Social Services
- Massachusetts MENTOR
- New England Geriatrics
- Peabody Resident Services, Inc.
- River Valley Counseling Center, Inc.
- Riverside Community Care
- South Bay Mental Health
- South Shore Mental Health
- Springwell, Inc.
- The Bridge of Central Massachusetts
- The Edinburg Center
- The Home for Little Wanderers
Interested Exhibitors should contact Mikaela Flynn at Flynn@naswma.org or 617-227-9635 ext 21.