Mitch Abblett, PhD
“Your Grand Opening: Bringing Mindfulness into Your Professional Development as a Clinician”
8:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:45 a.m. Mitch Abblett (Keynote Address)
10:15 a.m. Break
10:30 a.m. A.M. Workshops (3 options)
12:30 p.m. Luncheon (included in fee)
1:30 p.m. P.M. Workshops (3 options)
3:30 p.m. CE Stamping
- The Heat of the Moment in Treatment: Mindful Management of Reactivity in Clinical Work - Mitch Abblett, PhD
- Measurable IEP Goals and Objectives, Data Collection, and Progress Monitoring for School Social Workers - Allan S. Blume, M Ed, M.S., Ed, Ed. S
- Harming the Hope of Future: The Impact of Substance Use on Families and Children - Jennifer Michaels, M.D.
- Kids who Challenge Us: Increasing Work Engagement and Reducing Oppositional Behavior in Students - Jessica Minahan, MEd, BCBA
- School Social Worker’s Role in Critical Incidents: Preparation, Response, and Recovery - Kristin Kirby, LICSW
- Working with Youth with Eating Disorders - Scott Schinaman, PsyD. / Renee Bazinet Nelson, PsyD.
Approved for 5.5 CEs for Social Workers. LMHCs applied for.
Early Bird Rates: Non-Members $145 / Members $95
Early bird rates end 10 business days before the program.