Laura Roias, LICSW, CED (Certified in Eating Disorders)
Program Director, Walden Behavioral Care
Participants will read The Wife’s Tale
by Lori Lansens, prior to the meeting,.and discuss the clinical issues that are presented in the book
Learning Objectives: Participants will learn...
- Signs and symptoms of binge eating disorder including DSM-5 criteria.
- Behaviors associated with binge eating.
- Current treatments for binge eating disorder.
- The impact of binge eating on the person themselves and their friends/family.
- How society views people who are obese.
This program has been approved for 2 CE hours for social workers.
Early Bird Rate - Member: $10 / Non-Member: $15