We offer professionals a free telephone referral service that is user-friendly and confidential. Our network of licensed therapists provides services to most Massachusetts areas and offers a broad range of experience, approaches and techniques.
Please contact us if you are having trouble finding:
- The right therapy group
- Services for aging parents
- Home-based treatment
- Bi-lingual/bi-cultural services
- A gay-friendly therapist
- Evening or weekend appointments
- Unique services
We can refer you to a clinical social worker skilled in working with:
- Individuals Couples Families Groups
- Children Adolescents Adults Elders
We'll take care of the details:
- Simply email us or leave pertinent information on our voicemail: the clinical needs of the client, where he/she lives and works, insurance or fee requirements, and anything else that would make it a good match.
- We will suggest clinical social workers and tell you about their training and experience.
- We will continue to work with you until your client finds the right therapist.
- You can choose to make the referral call, or the client can call us directly.
Who uses SWTRS (partial list):
- Social workers at Dana Farber Cancer Center, MGH, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Fenway Community Health
- Physicians at Urban Medical Group
- College counseling centers of Emerson College, Lesley College, Boston University, Boston College
- Guidance counselors at public and private schools
- Employee Assistance Programs for the City of Boston, Federal Government and major corporations
< Back to SWTRS