- Virtually all programs offer discounted Early-bird registration rates. Registrations postmarked ten days or less prior to the program date or at the door do not qualify for Early-bird, and will be charged at the regular rates.
- Reduced fees are available! NASW is committed to providing quality educational opportunities to social workers. If you need a reduced fee in order to attend a program, kindly request it by calling the Chapter Office at 617-227-9635 ext. 18. Chapter staff will work with you to ensure your attendance at the program. No one should be prevented from attending a CE program because of finances.
- No refunds are available unless a written request is received 5 working days before the program. (A $15 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds.)
- Only email acknowledgments will be sent to confirm receipt of your registration.
- If you require special accommodations, please submit a written statement at least 30 days prior to the program.
- Participants MUST attend 100% of the program to earn CEs. CE stamping will take place at the end of each program.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our live CE events!