Fees and Payment Methods
The following fees are for ONLINE applications submitted through our website. For paper application fees, see "Paper Applications" below.
- 1 application - $50
- 2-5 applications** - $40 each, all must be submitted within 24 hours
- 6-10 applications** - $30 each, all must be submitted within 2 business days
- 11-20 applications** - $20 each, all must be submitted within 5 business days
* In addition to the application fee, there is a $25 late fee for each application submitted on or after the original date of the program. If your application lists multiple dates, the final date will be used to determine late status.
** When submitting multiple standard programs for the discounted rate, the applications will not be reviewed until ALL have been received. Bulk submissions are limited to 20 applications maximum. Sponsors looking to submit more than 20 applications must make multiple submissions.
Distance Learning Programs
Grand Rounds Programs
- Series containing up to 20 sessions - $150
- Series containing 21-40 sessions - $200
- Series containing over 40 sessions - $250
The process and fees for paper applications differ from online applications.
Download the paper application instructions and fee schedule
Notice of Repeat Use
There is a $10 fee for each Notice of Repeat Use form submitted, regardless of how many dates are listed on the form.
Online application fees can be paid using a credit card or mailed check. Application(s) will NOT be reviewed until payment has been received by the Collaborative. The Collaborative online accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. Checks can be made out to "The Collaborative at NASW." Please include a note with your mailing stating what the payment is for.
< Back to CE Collaborative