Join NASW-MA at the State House
Tuesday, Nov. 10th at 1:00 pm, Room 437
Push to Professionalize: Hearing on Bill 157:
An Act to enhance consumer protection and transparency under the social work licensing law. The bill requires agencies to use the term "social worker" only when a staff member has a BSW or MSW.
- Click here to let us know you are coming.
- Submit written testimony - click here for instructions.
- Click here for FACT SHEET.
- Use social media to promote the bill. #StepToProtect
- Invite fellow social workers and social work students.